Leatt Brace GPX 5.5 Neck Brace Orange/White/Black
Marimi disponibile: S/M si L/XL
- Totally new chassis design made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin.
- 4 way adjustable.
- New helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet range of motion.
- New, split, thoracic rear strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements, not against them.
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back muscles.
- Adjustable over the shoulder height for optimizing safety and range of motion for different neck lengths.
- Sliding front and rear SafeFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit and safety.
- 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments fits more body shapes.
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Co-molded padding on upper surface is more durable and easier to clean.
- Air flow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation.
- New, easier and more durable hingeless opening system.
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders.
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing.
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
From the biomedical engineers and medical staff of the Leatt research labs comes a 100% new neck brace for 2014. The Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace has greater range of motion and adjustment to more closely meet the needs of top level racers while Leatt’s commitment to safety ensures that key safety features pioneered by Leatt are built into each brace. Injected foam padding is more durable and easier to clean than ever before and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits. Both the front and the back feature new split designs that widen and disperse energy being transmitted to the body and have new molded padding for greater comfort. Lastly every rider has a slightly different neck length now Leatt offers a simple pop off shoulder pad that can raise or lower your brace to suit your neck. The radically shaped new rear thoracic strut is more comfortable than ever and still has the engineered fracture point at the top that allows it to break away in severe impacts. If broken this strut can be purchased as a replacement part and easily changed out. The 5.5 neck brace is truly the most technologically advanced neck brace in the world.
Toate comenzile peste 500 lei beneficiaza de transport gratuit
Modalitate de plata
Plata cu cardul securizata prin MobilePay
Suport 7/7 8am-8pm
Daca nu raspundem la timp, ne puteti scrie pe WhatsApp
in decurs de 14 zile de la livrarea comenzii